No Audio/Camera/Video Recorders
For the Niagara Music Awards the use of any flash photography and professional equipment, for any audio, video or photographic recording is strictly prohibited and not permitted. GOPro cameras, i-Pads of any size, along with any type of Drones are not permitted during the event. For event guests, small point-and-shoot cameras, along with all makes and models of mobile phones are permitted for photographic purposes only. We ask all guests to please respect the craft of these musical talents, and prohibit the use of Live Streaming, Video Capture and Video Posting to Social Media, that may lead to the result of someone not purchasing their favorite song. There will be authorized media throughout, who are accredited and will be identified with special lanyards.
Crowd Notice / Release
Please note that with by choosing to enter this event, you are hereby giving consent to your voice, your name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in films and tapes for exploitation in any and all media. Whether now known or hereafter devised, for eternity, and you hereby indemnify the Niagara Music Awards, its successors, assigns and licensees from and all liability whatsoever of any nature.
Do not enter the Greg Frewin Theatre if you do not wish to be subject to the foregoing.
Rules / Prohibited Items
For the safety and security of all guests, possession of any of the items listed below, or possession of any other object which endangers the safety of others (as determined by the Niagara Music Awards, the Greg Frewin Theatre, On-Site Security, or local law enforcement in their reasonable discretion), will, in addition to any other remedies contemplated under the Venue Code of Conduct, result in immediate ejection from the Niagara Music Awards:
- Flares, smoke bombs, sparklers or fireworks of any kind; Laser pointers; Weapons of any kind; Any missile/projectile-like objects; Illegal drugs and any other illegal substances
For the safety and security of our guests, the following are not permitted inside the venue:
- Umbrellas (Fans should bring raincoats/ponchos for inclement weather); Outside food & beverage of any kind; Metal or glass containers of any kind; Backpacks and large bags over 14x14x6 inches (subject to search); Unapproved large flags, banners and drums; Musical instruments*, air horns, powered megaphones; (not specifically being used by the performers for the event); Electronic noisemakers; Aerosol cans (hairspray, silly string, etc.); Bikes, inline skates, skateboards, scooters, shoes with wheels; Bicycle and motorcycle helmets; Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind; Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.; Pets, with the exception of service animals; Masks (acceptable when worn in your seat only, must be removed when leaving your section); Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the theatre or left in section entrances; Tripods, selfie sticks and/or monopods; Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones);
Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the venue or dispose of it. Guests that refuse to comply may be ejected from the theatre and may be subject to arrest. The Niagara Music Awards and the Greg Frewin Theatre reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case-by-case basis. All bags, jackets, and guests are subject to search upon entering the Theatre. Please see the additional prohibited items as it pertains to the camera policy.
Food & Beverages
The Greg Frewin Theatre is a fully licensed establishment, offering both high quality food and beverage options.
During the evening, bar service will be available throughout the evening along with a full selection of tasty appetizers.
- Chicken Wings; Nachos; French Fries; Classic Poutine; Mac ‘N’ Cheese Bites; Jalapeno Poppers; Chicken Fingers and French Fries; Baked Potato Skins
On a positive note, we wish to inform all our guests a portion of proceeds sold from each bottle of Greg Frewin Wine will be donated to the Niagara Falls Humane Society.
Reif Estate Winery and the Greg Frewin Theatre proudly present delicious bottles of red and white wine made right here in the Niagara wine region. The WILD MAGIC White wine is bright with crisp aromas and flavours of lemon, pineapple and apple. With the WILD MAGIC Red wine being created with plenty of fresh, young red fruit with soft tannins and a clean finish.
With regard to a dress code for the Niagara Music Awards, there isn’t a strict code of dress. With this said, your attire should generally be no lesser than ‘smart-casual’, or casual. Proper foot wear is required to avoid personal injury. Shirts and shoes must be worn. The old saying; no shoes, no shirts, then no show for you. Remember all guests will have an equal opportunity to walk the 10th Annual Niagara Music Awards RED Carpet, come to impress and look your best!
Parking is free. We’re happy to offer parking to all of our guests.
Our parking lot is located on site, just outside our theatre.
Parking is free to all of our guests, except for New Year’s Eve. In our high season we have an attendant monitoring the parking lot during shows. When patrons purchase tickets they are given a parking pass to display on their windshield. Any vehicles without this parking pass will be towed at the owner’s expense. When entering the theatre, please proceed to the Box Office to obtain the Parking ticket will be required to be displayed visibly on your vehicles automobile or other form of transportation.
Niagara Falls Hotels
Coming into Niagara Falls, why not make it a special weekend and enjoy your time in the 8th Wonder of the World, as you Visit Niagara. Come stay at The Travelodge Niagara Falls Hotel by the Falls which is located across the way from the Greg Frewin Theatre. Book your stay at the Travelodge Niagara Falls Hotel by the Falls and find yourself located in the “heart of it all,”
Looking to be pampered and spoiled, then welcome to the only boutique hotel in Niagara Falls, The Sterling Inn & Spa. From its full service spa to its award winning fine dining restaurant, AG Inspired Cuisine, the Sterling Inn & Spa is truly an experience in itself. With amenities and rooms that cater to couples, the Sterling Inn & Spa is the perfect place for a to unwind after being apart of the Niagara Music Awards.
The Niagara Music Awards offers a variety of seating as well as ticket price options for the 10th annual event. Ticket prices will vary by your seat location, and the proximity of your seat to the stage. Once you have chosen your desired level, and a ticket price that is comfortable to you, you will be on your way to enjoying the best in musical entertainment in the Niagara Region.
- Level I / Orchestra Level – Is a tiered level that is closest to the stage (within 20 ft from the stage). Unobstructed views. This level does have special booths. Prices from $60. Please note this level is completely SOLD OUT.
- Level II – Is a tiered level (within 40 ft from the stage) Unobstructed views, and still very close. This level does have special booths, available for your special group of friends. Prices from $40
- Level III – Middle section at the Greg Frewin Theatre is a tiered level (within 60 ft from the stage) Unobstructed views, and still very close. This level is the last level with special booths, available for your special group of friends. Prices from $30
- Level IV – Middle section at the Greg Frewin Theatre is a non-tiered level (within 80 ft from the stage). Unobstructed views, and close. This level is the last level with special booths, available for your special group of friends. Prices from $20
- Please note that all levels are fully accessible for those who may be experiencing mobility issues. All levels do offer an unobstructed view of the performance, award and stage area.
Babes In Arms
Do you allow babes-in-arms? No.
All attendees at the event must have a paid ticket in hand. Babes-in-arms are not permitted. The recommended age is 13 years old and above. Children must have their own ticket; and we do not differentiate adult and child ticket prices. To attend the show young adults must be able to sit comfortably in their own seat for the duration of the performance, while be respectful of other patrons. Students who are 16 years and under must be accompanied by a chaperone 21 or older. Please keep in mind that that alcohol will be served at this event and sound levels during some moments may exceed 90 decibels in volume. The Niagara Music Awards accepts no responsibility for liability of any harm that may be caused to any individual for not taking individual responsibility for their own safety, well-being and personal protection.
Niagara Music Awards event patrons requiring wheelchair or other special-needs seating at the Greg Frewin Theatre are asked to please call the theatre directly when ordering tickets. Either 905.356.0777 or 1.866.870.3002 for assistance in finding the best available seating alternatives
- We are proud to inform you that the Greg Frewin Theatre is fully accessible
- Wheelchair seating is available on all levels and is accessible directly from the street without any steps
- There is one wheelchair-accessible washroom on the main level just off the main lobby
- There is no hearing impaired system presently at the Greg Frewin Theatre
- For those who require the aid of a service dog, please contact the Greg Frewin Theatre directly. Only level 4 seating is available for those with service dogs.